Professional Pest Control In Lockhart, TX
Known as the little city with the big heart, Lockhart may be small in numbers, but it’s mighty in community. With a rich history, hundreds of thriving businesses, and the friendliest people you’ll ever meet, this tiny Central Texas town offers its locals a good quality of life along with the tastiest barbecue in the nation. The town square is lined with unique and quirky shops to browse through on a nice, sunny day.
But as pleasant as the area is to live in, Lockhart has its fair share of pests that invade the homes and businesses of our residents. What a relief to know that Aries Pest Control provides the most effective pest control in Lockhart to keep unwanted pests at bay. Our team of highly skilled technicians offers a level of service with proven results that the competition can’t match. Let us know how we can assist you by contacting us today.
Residential Pest Control In Lockhart
No one purposely welcomes pests into their home, but sometimes they get in despite your best efforts. When they do, you need a reputable residential pest control company to eliminate them quickly. Aries Pest Control has been doing just that since 2013. With our 25 years of combined experience in the industry, we take a proactive approach to pest management. We always begin with a free home inspection, carefully examining the interior and exterior of your property. We accurately identify the pests and attractants before developing a targeted treatment program. After your service, we’ll recommend a follow-up schedule to keep your home pest-free long-term.
For more information on our services, give us a call today. We’ll be happy to go over our offerings in greater detail.
Commercial Pest Control In Lockhart
Aries Pest Control understands your business’s importance to you and the community, which is why we only provide the highest quality commercial pest control services in Lockhart. When you partner with us, you no longer have to bear the burden of dealing with pest problems on your own. You have enough responsibilities on your plate running a successful business. We’ll conduct a comprehensive property inspection to uncover the pest plaguing your facility, gearing treatment plans to meet your needs specifically. And with eco-friendly options, we put the health and safety of you and your staff first. We’ll also recommend monthly service visits to maintain pest-free results quarter after quarter.
Reach out to us with any questions, and let’s get started on your estimate.
Eight Easy-To-Spot Signs Of Bed Bugs Around Your Lockhart Home
If you think you have a bed bug infestation in your Lockhart home but don’t quite know what clues to be on alert for, check out the eight signs below that you have these critters as company:
- You wake up with inexplicable itchy, red bumps, blisters, or spots.
- You observe that the insect bites form a distinctive line across your skin.
- You see blood stains on your sheets and pillowcases.
- You notice a collection of insect shells.
- You smell an unexplained musty odor.
- You see rusty, dark-colored marks on your mattress.
- You spot tiny, white specks in the crevices of your furniture.
- You see dead or living adult bed bugs.
Aries Pest Control uses the most innovative bed bug control techniques for your home. Contact us today to find out how we can help you.
Five Simple Rodent Prevention Tips For Lockhart Property Owners
It’s not uncommon for Lockhart residents to find mice or rats lurking around their properties. These crafty creatures are adept at targeting the locations that will give them the best chance for survival. Unfortunately, your property provides a healthy supply of food and water and ample shelter for them to build a nest. So, for the most effective rodent control, start with prevention. Avoiding a tricky situation is always better than dealing with its aftereffects. The following are five simple tips to keep rodents off your property:
- Hinder their access. Fill in holes, gaps, and small openings they can enter using an expanding foam, silicon-based caulk, or another durable sealant.
- Store food appropriately. Never leave leftovers out in the open. Use containers that come with lids that snap on tightly. The same rule applies to storing your pet’s uneaten food.
- Make cleanliness a priority. Wipe up crumbs, spills, and stuck-on residue. Also, wash dirty dishes instead of letting them pile up in the sink.
- Fix faulty plumbing. Check your property for drippy faucets, pipes, hoses, or sprinklers. Also, ensure low-traffic areas, like basements, attics, and crawl spaces, are correctly ventilated.
- Take out the trash often. Don’t let garbage fill up too much before removing it. Your receptacles should include covers that fit securely.
Call Aries Pest Control today to request an estimate for the ultimate protection against all types of rodents.
Kevin is fantastic! He was quick to respond to our request, answered all our questions clearly and was prompt and efficient when he arrived. I feel at ease knowing we have a reliable pest control company we can trust!