Reliable Pest Control In Kyle, TX
Kyle is one of the fastest-growing cities in the state of Texas and with the high quality of life it provides, this should come as no surprise. The city is filled with regional cuisine, excellent public schools, opportunities for outdoor recreation, and a variety of local businesses. With the addition of easy access to Austin, many working professionals and growing families look to call Kyle home.
At Aries Pest Control, we know that pest problems can arise on your property at any time and you shouldn’t have to handle them alone. We have been providing reliable Hays County pest control since 2013 and we continue our legacy of excellence to this day. Each of our technicians is licensed, insured, and well educated so that we can continue to provide our customers with the highest level of care. In order to deliver a seamless experience all of our inspections are free, we competitively price all services, we’ll never require a contract, and we’re proactive in our communications.
For more information on our pest control solutions, please give us a call today.
Residential Pest Control In Kyle
Whether you encounter intermittent pest problems or have a serious concern, you shouldn’t have to expose yourself to pests any longer. At Aries Pest Control, we provide homeowners with unparalleled pest control without contracts.
Some of our most popular services include:
- One-Time Treatment: If you’re looking for an entry into pest control without the commitment, our one-time service is for you. This visit includes interior and exterior treatments, de-webbing, and nest removal, and comes with a 30-day pest-free guarantee.
- Bi-Monthly Pest Control: By visiting your property six times throughout the year, we’ll be able to keep you protected from over 40 common household pests like spiders, ants, and silverfish. This program includes interior and exterior pest control, wasp nest removal, de-webbing, and free re-services if needed.
- Quarterly Pest Control: This mid-level program utilizes four services during the year and treats both the inside and outside of your home.
For more information on our residential pest control services in Kyle, contact us today!
Commercial Pest Control In Kyle
As the trusted name in local pest control, it’s our mission at Aries Pest Control to keep invaders out of your Kyle business. We have been working with various industries since our establishment in 2013 and during this time we have developed a streamlined process so that you can go about business as usual. Each of our technicians is knowledgeable, licensed, and certified, which means that you will always benefit from the most qualified professionals around.
Each time we visit your property, we perform a detailed property inspection so that we can understand your current needs as well as where we need to implement proactive measures to limit further problems. We provide all of our customers with customized programs because we know that no two properties are the same and we recognize the importance of industry regulations. All of our work is also guaranteed and designed to be budget-friendly.
For more information on our commercial pest control services in Kyle, contact us today.
All You Need To Know About Dangerous Ants Around Kyle
While ants are regarded as Kyle’s most common nuisance pest, there are some harmful species that you should be prepared to encounter. The carpenter ant is one of the larger types of ant and their goal is to burrow inside of the wood on your property and cause issues like termites do. According to the Texas Parks & Wildlife Department, the red imported fire ant produces mounds that can contain millions of members that scatter and sting when they’re disturbed. Additionally, the Pharaoh ant is considered a threat because they are associated with streptococcus and salmonella.
At Aries Pest Control, we provide one-time services and routine maintenance services to limit your exposure to dangerous ants. Our thorough services and product applications create a reliable barrier between your home or business and the ants that threaten it. For more information on our guaranteed ant control services, please call us today.
Five Simple Ways To Keep Spiders Out Of Your Kyle Home
Spiders want to enter your Kyle home when it’s time to find food or a moist place to live. These factors can make keeping them outside difficult but it is feasible with a few helpful hints:
- Reduce outside debris by storing firewood at least 20 feet away from your home, picking up sticks and branches, and removing leaf piles.
- Keep your crawl spaces, attic, and basement free from moisture and in good working order.
- Look for any openings or vulnerabilities in your foundation and seal them with silicone-based caulk. Apply weatherstripping around loose doors and windows and insert door sweeps where you need them.
- Maintain a hygienic home environment that is free from clutter and food residue by disinfecting on a routine basis, taking out the trash often, and always storing food in sealed containers.
- Seek professional assistance for ongoing protection from spiders and the pests in Kyle that they eat.
For more information on routine spider prevention that you can trust, contact Aries